From Russ Josephs:
This election had nothing to do with values or a poorly run Kerry campaign. The Democrats were victims of massive voter fraud via electronic voting machines and other methods.
1. States using e-voting gave Bush mysterious 5%
2.Electronic voting in Ohio gave bush thousands of
3. Bizarre Florida results, county by county
4. Black Box Voting declares fraud via electronic
5. Did Kerry concede too soon?
6. Why Kerry really won, by Greg Palast, contributing
editor to Harper’s and the BBC, and author of “The
Best Democracy Money Can Buy.”
7. Was the Ohio election honest and fair?
8. Some thoughts from Mark Crispin Miller, media
critic, professor of communications at New York
University, and author, most recently, of "Cruel and
Unusual: Bush/Cheney’s New World Order." (from