My Social List is happy to partner with Freewilliamsburg to bring you the next seven days’ most buzzed-about New York shows, as well as new shows going on sale this week. My Social List tracks nine of the most popular music blogs and aggregates mentions of bands to create weekly Top 10 Lists of the city’s most exciting and highly-anticipated shows.
Hope you survived the Northside Festival and are ready for another week for shows! Dinosaur Jr takes the lead this week with their Terminal 5 show featuring the incredible Fucked Up and a Q&A session moderated by Henry Rollins. Bummed you missed out on tickets for Florence & The Machine, Eddie Vedder or Flying Lotus? Check out Craigslist the day of the show: The later you wait, the cheaper tickets will be.
If you live in the ‘Burg, check out Thievery Corporation at the Waterfront or take a trip south for Reggie Watts at Red Hook Park — our only Top 10 free show!. Without further ado, here are our Top 10 Shows for the next seven days.
1. Dinosaur Jr. @ Terminal 5 w/ Fucked Up, Off! and MC’d by Henry Rollins
Thursday, June 23rd at 6m – all ages, $30 -> tickets
2. Florence & the Machine @ Central Park Summerstage w/ Twin Shadow and Bubbles
Friday, June 24th at 5pm – all ages, sold out
3. Spectrum @ House of Vans w/ The Smith Westerns, Grand Rapids and Chairlift
Saturday, June 25th at 4pm – 18+, RSVP Full
4. Puro Instinct @ Glasslands Gallery w/ John Maus and Geneva Jacuzzi
Tuesday, June 28th at 8pm – 21+, $12 -> tickets
5. Thievery Corporation @ Williamsburg Waterfront w/ Raphael Saadiq and Dam-Fuck & Mazter Blazter
Friday, June 24th at 5pm – all ages, $41 -> tickets